Maureen O’Shay Photography is a premiere photography studio based in Katy, Texas specializing in Senior and Family Photography. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best customer service experience and highest-quality portrait products in the industry.
The Opportunity – Studio Coordinator
The goal of the Studio Coordinator position is to coordinate projects behind the scenes that keep the studio running smoothly and serve as the central hub of administrative support. With responsibilities including scheduling, coordinating planned marketing efforts, and general office management, as well as client communications, internal relations and quality control. This role will work across all areas of the organization.
- Curate photo galleries and videos for clients ordering appointments
- Implement, maintain and refine office/studio operational processes and procedures
- Data entry and maintenance of client records
- Prepare studio for client meetings
- Work directly with the CEO to coordinate all administrative efforts
- Assist with planning company events
- Managing multiple projects and tasks at once
- Relevant college degree
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Self-starter with demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Passion for business and general interest in small businesses and photography
- Must be process-oriented
- Extreme attention to detail
- Coordination skills for team of 8+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maturity, discretion and tact
- Adept at Microsoft Outlook/Office Suite, Excel, Instagram/Facebook/other social media platforms, and technology-at-large
- Prompt and timely with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
The position is part time. Apply HERE.
Please note that this position will not lead into any creative role or photography position.