Mariah is a fun-loving senior from the Class of 2018. Her smiles lights up a room and her positive attitude is contagious. We had a great time working together! Of course, you don’t have to take my word for it. Here’s Mariah’s mom…in her own words:
What was your favorite part the actual photo session day?
The whole experience was great. Maureen is very friendly and knew right from the beginning how to make Mariah feel comfortable and at ease with the process.
Do you feel Maureen heard what you and your Senior wanted (your session vision) in the consultation and delivered that to you in final portraits?
Yes, it was a wonderful experience. So much so that now my youngest daughter wants to make sure we use Maureen for her senior pictures when it is her turn to graduate from high school.
Tell me what you like most about what you purchased (even if it hasn’t been delivered yet)?
The beauty and quality of the pictures, the elegance of the displays, the multitude of wonderful options to choose from and the great patience and disposition Maureen has to guide us through those options.
Our sought-after Senior Portrait Experience offers you more than just your standard senior photos. At Maureen O’Shay Photography, we offer you a custom experience, complete with:
- professional hair and makeup,
- a planning consultation meeting so we hear YOUR vision,
- a senior-focused Style Guide, complete with session check list,
- a 19% (class of 2019!) coupon to Ruebird Market in La Centerra in Cinco Ranch
- and an in-person ordering appointment where we help you choose the best portraits, albums and wall art for your family.
And new for the Class of 2019, our seniors also receive:
- a professional makeup lesson for themselves AND five of their friends! We’ve partnered with Andrea at Faceforward Make up and Tanning to offer you this awesome perk. You’ll get hands on experience while Andrea shows you the latest trends in makeup and the best look for YOU! (Moms of senior GUYS, don’t fret! You also get the coupon to Ruebird AND the makeup lessons for you and YOUR friends!)
- and, our Family Session fee is WAIVED! Before the kiddos fly the coup, let’s schedule your family portrait session. We happily waive our $300 session fee for our senior families. And trust me when I say it is easier to do it now, than to try to schedule it when they are home on breaks. Family session includes my ever-so-helpful 2018 Family Style Guide and session check list.
Senior year is a busy one, with several required “to dos” on your ever-growing list, but you also need to take time for bonding with your senior – not just going through the motions. Our Senior Portrait Experience takes a “must do” item of getting senior portraits taken and turns it into a “love doing this with you/memory making moment” item on your list. We want you to enjoy this time with your senior and cherish these memories forever!